Devatas International Limited is a UK Business consultancy. All references to “Devatas International”, mean Devatas International Limited and/or its affiliated business.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, Devatas International Limited is registered as a ‘Data Controller’ on the public Register of Data Controllers as maintained by the Information Commissioner.
Please read this policy carefully as it sets out how we use your personal information. If you have any questions about this policy or don’t agree with it, please contact our Business Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 0871 522 3222 before using this website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information, and we don’t know who you are. If you are one of our anonymous visitors, please bear in mind that we may still record:
1. The areas of the website that you visit
2. Information about your computer, such as which browser you are using, your network location, the type of connection you are using (e.g. broadband, ADSL etc).
We do this by using cookies, but we can’t tell who you are.
If you register or log in through this website we will know who you are and your activities on this website and information about your computer may be recorded on our systems.
If you register for our news service we will add you to our client/contact database. We typically ask you for:
1. Your contact information including your name; job title; organisation’s name; address; phone number(s) and email address(es);
2. he area(s) of law that you are interested in receiving information about;
3. The name of the email software you use and your preferred email format. This helps us to design our email communications so that you can receive/read them.
Once you are on our client/contact database we may also record details of any:
1. Devatas International mailing lists you have subscribed to or unsubscribed from;
2. mailings (including legal alerts and event invitations) we have sent you;
3. hyperlinks you have followed in our marketing email messages;
4. event invitations you have replied to and events you have attended;
If you communicate with us via our contact us form depending on the nature of your enquiry/request we may add you to our client/contact database.
From time to time we may ask you (by email) to review your contact details and mailing list preferences and update them as necessary. This not only helps us to keep the contact information we hold about you up-to-date it also ensures that we only send you information that you have requested and/or is relevant to you.
You can also update your contact information and preferences altogether at any time via our website.
If you submit a query through one of our online legal advice forms, we will retain your details for the purposes of responding to your enquiry. The details of your enquiry will be deleted off our systems after a set period of time.
Some information is required information but other information is optional and if you don’t want to give it to us, that is fine, however, the additional information will help us to improve our service to you.